Cash Disbursement Solution
Zain Cash offers your company effective, convenient and secure solutions to instantly pay money to a large number of individuals or companies from all regions in Iraq at the same time, either once or for a number of times or on a regular basis. This solution saves financial costs associated with the traditional methods of disbursement of such payments.
The Cash Disbursement service from Zain Cash transfers the money immediately to the Zain Cash account of the beneficiaries. After receiving the money, the beneficiary can keep it in the Zain Cash account or cash it out from the approved Zain Cash centers located all over Iraq.
The Zain Cash Wallet Holder can also transfer money from one wallet to another, pay bills, purchase goods and electronic products, shop online, recharge the phone and much more.
Companies can take advantage of this service to pay staff salaries or any type of payments periodically or for a specified date and time, and humanitarian organizations can distribute financial grants to beneficiaries even in remote and isolated areas.
Why Zain Cash Cash Disbursement Solutions:
- Robust technology platform:Zain Cash deploys a platform that is available in 54 countries and used by 120 million subscribers worldwide. It obtains 99.999% availability and is backed by data recovery.
- Efficient financial transfer process:Zain Cash set-up an efficient and effective process for financial transfer to beneficiaries. The platform instantly transfers e-money from business wallet to beneficiaries’ wallets and each individual receives instant notification via SMS.
- Secure systems and verifiable transactions:We implement the highest standards of security to ensure peace of mind to the businesses and beneficiaries. Today, we implement:
- 2-factor authentication, i.e., what you own (phone), and who you are (passcode)
- Compliant with CBI security requirements
- Strong coverage:Zain Cash has thousands of agents throughout Iraq and locating the agent has never been easier. A beneficiary can dial *260# from any Zain line or locate the closest agent via Zain Cash mobile application. We also set-up new agents and coverage based on business needs.
- Insightful and transparent reporting:
- We provide insightful reporting based on business needs to monitor progress
- We also provide a communication mechanism to instantly inform beneficiaries about disbursement, respond to inquiries round-the-clock, and reach them during inactivity
* Salary distribution service
- To facilitate payment of salaries, for example, employees’ salaries, Zain Cash has added a new feature to facilitate the process of payment where the distribution of funds is done electronically through the control panel of the merchant.
- This feature is a way to make it easier for the merchant to distribute salaries in a more precise, easy and secure manner.
How does the payroll service work?
- The merchant will log into the merchant’s Zain Cash control panel. He then clicks on the list he owns or creates a new list of names.
- If the merchant has a list, he will choose the names and numbers of the persons, such as the employees, then pay them.
3- The merchant creates a new list and starts adding the names of the people he wishes to pay
4- and add their information either manually
5 – Or by raising the Excel page of the merchant who created it
6- The merchant then clicks on “Pay Now"
7 – To carry out the distribution of funds, the merchant enters his secret code, and it is worth mentioning that the process of distributing money begins at seven in the morning. You cannot cancel the application after clicking “submit"