For the first time in Iraq… Zain Cash offers you Wallet Card! Exclusive for Zain subscribers…
Zain Cash has launched a multi-currency international Mastercard® linked to your Zain Cash Mobile Wallet, with a number of features that can be used globally for e-commerce, POS payments and ATM withdrawals, shopping online and pay in two currencies (Iraqi Dinars and Dollars).
What are WalletCard Benefits?
- Easily and Safely buy from millions of international e-commerce websites
- Purchase from international merchants without exchange rates fees
- Cash-out from millions of ATMs around the world
- Pay at POS in stores, cafes, and restaurants across the world
- Easily check your balance and transaction history through Zain Cash application
- 24/7 customer support
- Secured by a chip and a PIN
How to buy your WalletCard?
- To use the WalletCard you must be a permanent wallet holder
- Visit the nearest Zain store to buy the card. You can locate the nearest Zain store by selecting “WalletCard”, then select “Nearest Store”
- Visit the store and buy a wallet card from the store at a price of 15,000 Iraqi dinars
How to activate the WalletCard?
Note: you must have a permanent Zain Cash wallet prior to activation
- Open Zain Cash application
- Select “WalletCard”
- Select “Activation”
- Enter the 9 digit number in the bottom left of the card and press “send”
- Enter your Zain Cash wallet PIN
You will receive your WalletCard PIN by SMS to use it on ATMs and POSs. If you forgot the PIN, you can always re-send it through Zain Cash app. (The WalletCard PIN is different from the mobile wallet PIN)
To get a permanent wallet, please follow the steps below:
- Open Zain Cash app
- Locate the nearest agent by selecting “Nearest Agent”
- Visit the agent and bring your original documents (Civil ID or National Card + Residency Card) and register for the permanent wallet