Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Efficient management of Wallet Card requests.
- Follow-up with the customers to ensure receiving their wallet cards
- Responsible for preparation of weekly reports and monthly statements where applicable.
- Handle and process the e-money transfers to the clients.
- Responsible for the daily settlement of the e-money operations.
- Monitor the operation flow with other departments (Sale, Finance, and Disbursement) and ensure that requests are processed within the agreed SLA.
- In-depth expert analysis, review, and investigation of unusual transactions.
- Follow up with clients’ focal points regarding (unregistered and rejected wallets, Invoices, reports, and beneficiaries who haven't cash out within the deadline).
- Interacting with customers and beneficiaries, answering questions, and resolving issues.
- Communicate with the NGOs and companies to process their requests.
- Good command of English.
- Professional in Excel, Charts Presentations and Analysis using different tools of Excel.
- Analytical and attention to detail.
- Ability to consolidate reports. Presentation to management.
- Ability to work with multi teams and among various functions.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred in Business or Finance
- Min 3 years’ experience in E Payment or Banking sector.
Sorry! registration for this Job has expired!