Main Resposibilities and Duties :
- Providing the on-going monitoring and resolving of the formal complaints
- Dealing appropriately with the consent refusals following the submission of the Reports
- Identify new trends as the first line of defense on accounts to support the team with building new rules and controls where required.
- Acting in accordance with the written policies, procedures, and relevant legislation
- Build new processes, optimize existing processes, and completely replace broken processes
- Manage, hire, and scale your team
- Proactively identify, monitor, and solve issues using SQL/Python
- Sound judgement and confidence to make independent decisions on potential fraudulent activity or PEP/Sanction matches.
- Ability to assess referred cases to ensure minimal inconvenience to the customer while preventing monetary and reputational loss to the company.
- Strong Analytical background
- Able to break complex problems into simpler ones, and priorities them
- Manipulate and analyze data with ease using SQL/Python
- Excellent communication skills
- You should have an interest in Financial Crime, Fraud and/or AML and a willingness to learn the regulatory landscape and criminal techniques in more detail.
- You should have a critical eye and strong attention to detail. You should enjoy working efficiently and in a demanding, high volume environment.
Sorry! registration for this Job has expired!