Main Responsibilities and Duties :
- Full management of health insurance coverage, including not limited to, payments, monthly movement in and out, reimbursement and other relevant tasks.
- Responsible for payroll management including, not limited to, monthly salary reporting, income tax and social security monthly settlements and reporting to the relevant governmental authorities.
- Preparing annual income tax report and social security report along with the supporting documentation and submission on time to the relevant authorities.
- Developing and managing employee’s compensations and benefits schemes
- Contributes towards employee disputes management and maintain positive working environment
- Responsible for internal communication for HR
- Responsible for training budget management, allocation of vendors, training sessions arrangements and all tasks related to this part of staff development
Education and Trainings/ Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in business management or relevant field is a must.
Proven experience not less than 3 years in payroll management specifically.
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, training & development etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability