Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Evaluating Customer concerns and solving their problems in an efficient and timely manner
- Provide the highest level of support to customers via chats, inbound phone calls if necessary, and escalating to cross-functional departments when necessary.
- Promote ZainCash products and services by understanding customer needs and interests
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers and providing updates on the progress of the cases.
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all cases.
- Ensure that each support case owned is handled as per our Service Level Agreement (SLA) with the highest possible customer satisfaction by setting the right expectations and fulfilling SLAs.
Education and Trainings/ Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fresh graduate and preferred having Min 1 year of experience in customer service or contact centers.
Availability to work weekends and support flexible schedules to support customers 24/7
Skills and Competencies
- Detail-oriented and highly precise
- Flexible, proactive, attention to details, and inclination to contribute with strong critical thinking and common sense.
- Excellent Communication skills (Speaking and Listening)
- Excellent Problem-Solving skills
- High drive for achievement
- Ability to work under pressure
- Familiar with MS Office Suite
Sorry! registration for this Job has expired!