Main Responsibilities and Duties :
- Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed, attended to on time
- Preparing reports and analyzing the performance of Customer care Officers to the management to evaluation the performance and reward for the high performing employees
- Understand all organization’s products, services, procedures and new products that the company release to give guidelines and communicate same to all team members
- Facilitate and organize training session for all agents.
- Work as focal point between the customer care employees and other departments to ensure proper communication inside the Customer care Unit
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.)
- Evaluates performance of the Customer Care team
- Schedule and organize shift patterns for Call Center Agents
- Conduct regular review of all call center agents performance and organize training sessions for under performers
- Prepare and update the department FAQ Step to guiding representatives through tickets or issues, diffusing angry customers, or handling issues that cannot be fielded by representative
Education and Trainings/ Experience :
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or relevant field is a must.
- At least 3 years of experience as Customer Care leader
Skills and Competencies :
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong communication skills
- Autonomous, well organized, and results-oriented
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Organizational and time-management skills
Sorry! registration for this Job has expired!