Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage AML and Fraud systems in terms of rules set-up and resolutions
- Manage suspicious alerts or cases related to AML/Fraud to be reviewed within the team to ensure timely and efficient identification and monitoring of unusual activities and transactions
- In-depth expert analysis, review and investigation of unusual transactions, suspicions or system-generated alerts as highlighted through internal systems, reports, staff, regulators, or market intelligence
- Ongoing assessment of the AML transaction monitoring system to ensure the volume of false positives is minimized.
- Manage communication with AML/CFT at CBI
- Develop and keep up to date AML/CFT related training materials.
- Ensure up to date application of new rules announced by CBI or any other regulator for Zaincash.
- Act as the first level of referral and contact for the AML team in respect to discussion of cases, assistance in investigations or issues with business units, etc
- Responsible for risk-based AML monitoring and trend analysis to identify any links between identified suspicions, concerns, unusual activity, and customers to protect the company from risk associated with potential inter-related criminal activities and money launderers.
- Assess, recommends, be proactive and drive any enhancements for AML, Sanctions and On Boarding Systems including reviewing, identifying, and addressing system/process/control gaps.
- Bachelor’s degree is a must, preferred in business administration.
of 4 years’ experience in AML/CFT with banking or financial services sector with min 4 years of experience.
- Good understanding and awareness of financial crime regulatory requirements and international best practice.
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting relevant regulations and regulatory requirements.
- Awareness of CBI regulations in respect to AML/CFT and its updates
- Additional privileges will be considered for having fraud management experience or fraud analysis skills and knowledge.
- Analytical and attention to detail
- Good written and oral communication
- Strong personality.