Terms and Conditions of Virtual Visa Card Holder
Important Notice: Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using the Virtual Visa Card owned by Iraq Electronic Gate for Financial Services (Switch).
These terms and conditions represent the agreement entered into between Iraq E-Gate Company for Financial Services trading under the trade name (Switch) (the “Company” or “We”) having its address at Baghdad – Al jadriyah licensed by the Central Bank of Iraq under the license no (4) and you as a cardholder (“You“, “Cardholder“, “Customer“). You acknowledge that the Virtual Visa Card is a prepaid card owned by the and You must protect it from loss, or theft, and illegal use as it represents your personal money cash wallet. You as a Cardholder and the person who is indicated with, and agrees to the Terms and Conditions herein upon purchase and/ or commence using it.
- Virtual Visa Card Information
- the virtual Visa card is a card in all its aspects except that it cannot be used in face-to-face transactions that require the need to capture the fingerprint of the magnetic tape or the physical card.
- The virtual Visa card cannot be used for transactions with (dual transactions “digital and analog”), such as the purchase of any product online, which later requires the presentation of the physical card to receive the item.
- Once approval is obtained to create a virtual Visa card, this subscription application and all supporting documents are an integral part of the cardholder’s agreement of Iraq Gate Company (Switch).
- You cannot have more than one active card
- The virtual card currency is the USD. The card can be multi-currency if this option is made available by Iraq Gate Company (Switch).
- The virtual Visa card provides services of purchase, online payment, e-commerce, and card top-up through ZainCash e-wallet.
- Cardholder Information
- The virtual Visa card carries all the information of your electronic wallet which issued by the Iraq Wallet Company.
- You irrevocably authorize the Company to disclose and provide the information provided by you, to affiliates, subsidiaries, and relevant parties (including but not limited to, consultants, third party and marketing partners).
- Liability and Error Correction Procedures
- You acknowledge that you are not permitted to use the Virtual Visa Card to purchase illegal goods or services in violation with the public order or morals, anand We have the right to take the necessary and appropriate action in cases where the card is engaged in suspicious or fraudulent transactions or related to money laundering and terrorism financing or that harms the trademark of the Iraq Electronic Gateway Company for Financial Services (Switch) or the trademark of the Iraq Wallet Company for financial and payments services via mobile and internet (Zain Cash) or the trademark of Visa International . You shall be fully liable and in absolute for any prohibited use or misuse of the Virtual Visa Card. and you agree that the company has the right to monitor the operations that It takes place on the virtual Visa card and takes the measures it deems appropriate and at its absolute and exclusive discretion, in compliance with the applicable law and/or the instructions of the Central Bank of Iraq and/or Visa International.
- We are not responsible for any failure of completing any transaction, or any unsuccessful transaction you may make, in the event you had no sufficient balance in your Virtual Visa Card to complete the transaction, or if the system was down or not properly functioning, or if there were certain circumstances beyond Our control that prevented the completion of the transaction, or if the merchant has allocated to a larger amount than the purchase amount.
- To the extent permitted by law, you will indemnify Us for any loss or damage We may suffer or incur due to any claim and/or request and/or financial demand and/or action of any kind addressed to Us directly or indirectly due to the reason that: (a) you have not observed your obligations under this Terms & Condition; or (b) You acted negligently or fraudulently with respect to these Terms & Conditions.
- To the extent permitted by law, We will not be liable for any loss or damage (whether direct or consequential). We will not be restricted to these terms and conditions, for failure to observe or enforce any of Our obligations for any reason, or for a reason that may not with reasonable care, control or prevent it from us. These include, but are not limited to, the acts of god, nature, acts or omissions of governments or their affiliates, other industrial strikes, fires, floods, storms, riots, electricity shortages or failures, vandalism, acts or omissions by third parties.
- Usage of Virtual Visa card :
You may use the virtual Visa card for a wide range of transactions through the intranet, including shopping over websites that accept VISA trade mark, pay your bills, and subscription amounts, flight booking and other services, this card offers maximum security by providing You with your secure code and eliminate the risks related with counterfeiting, fraud, hacking, etc.
The virtual Visa card is valid until its expiry date , which appears in the interface of ZainCash E wallet app , except in cases where the activation of the virtual Visa card is suspended by the company due to its association with suspicious operations, where the company may By canceling the virtual Visa card and keeping its balance without any warning to the holder, the company will start taking the measures it deems appropriate in accordance with the instructions, regulations, and laws of the Central Bank of Iraq and/or Visa International
Recharging means depositing additional amounts in the card, not exceeding the permissible Limits and within the limits set forth in the Seventh clause below. Recharge operations can be carried out by recharging the card through the ZainCash e-wallet.
- Fees and Limits
The fees for the virtual Visa card are subject to the terms and conditions of the Iraq Gate Company (Switch), which are published on their official website. As for the limits of the virtual Visa card, they can be accessed through the ZainCash E-Wallet app .
The company has the right to amend the fees and limits above from time to time, provided that such modifications are published on its official website .
- Responsibility for Transactions
The Cardholder shall be fully responsible for all transactions performed on the Virtual Visa Card including currency transfer amounts or additional amounts imposed by the merchant, and transactions resulting from misuse of the card .
- Confidentiality of the Cardholder’s Information and Disclosure of Information to Third Party
Subject to the provisions of (Cardholder Information) above, the Company shall maintain the confidentiality of the Cardholder’s information and the transactions performed on it. However, the Company has the right to disclose information or transactions to a third party as it deems appropriate to the extent necessary to complete the transaction or to benefit from the services of the third party or for the purposes of bringing court actions or to comply with legal orders and provisions or the instructions of the Central Bank of Iraq or VISA International, as required.
Each of the terms and/or paragraphs in these Terms and Conditions must be separate and independent from each other. If any or more provisions of these Terms and Conditions are held illegal or unenforceable in any respect such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not in any way affect the validity of the legality or enforceability of the remaining provisions, in these Terms and Conditions.
The Company may assign or transfer any or all of its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions to any third party as it deems appropriate.
- Responsibility Dispute Resolution and Applicable Law
If you object to any of the transactions on the card, please contact the Company’s customer service center or any of the Company’s agents within the specified period under the applicable laws and regulations from the date of the transaction. The Company is responsible for handling disputed transactions in compliance with the laws and regulations of the Central Bank of Iraq and VISA International in this regard. The jurisdiction of the Iraqi courts shall be for the consideration and adjudication of disputes arising out of and in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
- Customer Service Centre
The Company’s customer service center is available to customers 24 hours a day for 7 days a week to receive all inquiries and provide services related to the Virtual Visa Card or its transactions on +9647904100000. For more information about the Virtual Visa Card, please visit the Company’s website click here